WINKHAUS is an international boutique law firm based in London representing and advising clients in a wide range of matters including contracts, compliance, corporate, intellectual property and employment.
Representations and advice include:
• Reorganising the corporate structure of automotive companies
• Drafting and negotiating international supply and financing agreements up to 500 Million GBP in value with many FTSE 100
corporations, DAX companies and governments
• Providing research & development agreements for major future technologies in the automotive and electronics industry
• Developing legal tools for inventory financing solutions in the heavy machinery industry
• Setting up electronic waste collection and recycling schemes for electronics corporations under the waste electrical
and electronic equipment directive (WEEE) in Europe
• Developing Bitkom's standard business terms for the IT industry in Germany
The firm runs a popular blog called TechLaw Tracker providing news and updates regarding law & technology.